National Account Manager
Ignata FMCG is looking for a National Account Manager to join a global FMCG manufacturer in Berkshire, to take care of Top 4 Grocery customer.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of consumer health products, boasting a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands. They provide an innovative, progressive, and collaborative work environment, as well as flexible working.
- Full P&L responsibility for a Top 4 Grocery account, on products across two categories.
- Sole responsibility for all National Account Manager duties, including: customer meetings, reporting, and JBP negotiation.
- Reports into Senior National Account Manager
- Previous experience in national account management, with ownership of P&L and JBP negotiation
- Commercially astute, with excellent knowledge of the FMCG sector
- Proven ability to deliver sales targets, and to build and sustain successful relationships with retail customers.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply! We will contact successful applicants about this vacancy and similar roles.