ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
Assistant Operations Manager
Basic Salary c. £25,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location – NW Scotland
My client is an award winning privately-owned 5* hotel in the North-West of Scotland. They currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Hotel Operations Manager and are looking for an experienced hospitality professional to start in February.
This picturesque Hotel has captivating Highland views with 18 bedrooms, featuring a mixture of luxury rooms and suites. It houses a 3 AA Rosette restaurant which sources all of its ingredients locally, as well as an Inn. A summary of the main duties is posted below:
- Assist with the day to day running and operational management of the resort
- Training the team, including performance management and development of rotas
- Effective stock management, ensuring a variety of quality products
- Attend and contribute to team and management meeting
- Ability to communicate with guests effectively and confidently about the hotel and what the resort has to offer
- Conduct and manage monthly audits and management reports
- Take duty manager responsibility
- The client is looking for a motivated individual who can drive and maintain the excellent customer service standards already in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of 5* service delivery as well as the ability to create a fun, motivational work environment
- Minimum 12 months duty management experience within a (minimum) 4* property
- Valid Visa and/or UK/EU passport
- Established food and wine knowledge
- The ability to use programmes such as Word/Excel to a good standard
- A general passion for hospitality
The role will most likely require relocation due to the remote location. The position comes with an excellent accommodation package within newly-built high-specification self-contained flats, including Wi-FI and all amenities. The hotel also offers a fantastic training programme, meals provided on duty, friends and family discounts and free access to the leisure facilities.
If you believe you have the desired qualities for this exciting opportunity then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 2054 970 for more information