Senior Commercial Manager
Do you want to be part of the healthy agenda in food and snacking? Are you someone who can see the opportunity in Wholesale and Food Service and want to work for Brand that shares your vision and invests in this area?
A rare opportunity for a Senior Commercial Manager has arisen in a London based FMCG Brand who are currently ‘tearing up trees’ and are now on the hunt for a National Account Manager who also wants to make waves in the Wholesale and Food Service sector! The company in question are a premium Brand and take the No1 position in the category. Producing double digit YOY growth in a competitive sector, they’re leading the way and have a very interesting NPD pipeline.
Do you fancy leading the growth? Do you want to be a part of an organisation who collaborate and operate as a team to win and place big reward on success? Then look no further.
The Senior Commercial Manager will take responsibility for growth in the UK Wholesale and wider Food Service channel leading a small team of 2 individuals. (Small yet perfectly formed!) Your focus will be maximising the contract catering business through Bidfood and Brakes, working with your team to cover all other bases!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate passion and knowledge of the Wholesale / Food Service channel in FMCG and take a relationship led approach. Broadly this is what good looks like to be successful within this position!
- A people person – great networking skills, influencing ability and overall passionate about what you do
- A driver of results, naturally inquisitive and able to work to complexity that the channel presents, you thrive off it in fact!
- You lead by example, are supportive in nature and collaborate to achieve a common goal
- You already have people development/ leadership experience and enjoy this aspect of your role
- You’ll be hot on the numbers with excellent excel skills being highly numerical
- You’ve also picked up experience of working with Bidfood and/ or Brakes along the way
Sound like something you’d like to learn more about? To ensure you don’t miss out, please don’t hesitate in applying for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.