- Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of an individual to cover South England & London.
- You will be responsible for generating and managing business from leading retailers, wholesalers and trading partners.
Day to day duties will include:
- Driving additional revenue into the sales territory through existing customer base and with the introduction of new customers.
- Expanding customer base into new market sectors.
- Keeping accurate records on CRM system including call plan, weekly calls, POS questionnaires and other relevant data.
- Providing account management to an existing territory.
- Building healthy and professional relationships with other distribution partners in sales territory.
- Managing brand penetration within sales territory.
- Recognising the importance of brand presentation through POS materials within customer outlets.
About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the commercial interiors sector who have been established for over 50 years.
- The company is now recognised as a global leader in the design and manufacture of flooring products.
- The brands are synonymous with quality, style and innovation and holds a market-leading position in the UK.
- The company continues to outperform the market through its wide range of high quality products and customer-focused approach.
- It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with them.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- We are looking for an individual who has experience selling a premium brand rather than selling on reducing the price.
- You could either be working within the commercial interiors sector or for a company that has a reputation for quality products.
- The key factor is that you have a passion for a premium product and you are a relationship builder.
Location: South England & London
Job Reference: RC/77831
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.