Area Sales Representative / Product Trainer
Job Title: Area Sales Representative / Product Trainer
Region: Southern England & Wales
Location: Southern England – Home based
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic + bonus + company car or car allowance
Sector: Nursery / Baby Products
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: RG/21073
- My client is a well respected manufacturer of child safety products, with an impressive range.
- The business is forward thinking, exciting and truly innovative in their product development with a reputation for regularly conducting extensive research into child safety issues.
- A pioneer in their field, they are passionate about developing the safest and highest quality range of products.
- An exciting opportunity now exists for an area sales representative / trainer to join the team to manage and develop a portfolio of existing independent nursery retail customer across Southern England and Wales.
- The focus of this role is on growing the existing business through excellence of training, service and range display.
- A large part of the role will be to train shop floor staff of both independent and multiple retail customers such as John Lewis, Mothercare and Mamas and Papas on your product so that they are completely confident when demonstrating to the public and have a preference for the range over other brands on offer instore.
- Living in the South of England, you will have experience of working with a variety of people and have worked in a field based sales/training role previously.
- You will have the flexibility to travel and stay away from home as required and be articulate, with a professional approach to business.
- Experience, an understanding and passion for baby products will be a distinct advantage but candidates with field based sales/training experience from other consumer durable product categories will be seriously considered.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.