National Account Manager
- Due to the continued expansion of sales to the National accounts and product range, the company now seeks a National Account Manager to join the team and make a significant contribution to further development of sales.
- To take full responsibility for a portfolio of accounts in the varied sectors of grocers, department stores multiples, mail order and internet retailers.
- To develop and implement account business plans for each product category and sector, in depth, tailoring to each account’s needs/strategy, and monitoring progress on a regular basis.
About the Company:
- International toy manufacturing corporation, with an excellent reputation for product quality, innovation, and new product development programme.
- The company and its products enjoy a high profile with trade buyers, successfully dealing with virtually all of the major toy and educational retail channels, proud of its record of excellent service and customer care.
- The products are backed by a full classical consumer marketing campaign that includes TV advertising.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Must be an experienced National Account Manager, able to demonstrate success in a quality FMCG non-food sectors, with excellent understanding of business-building and account development.
- Particular interest are those operating in toy & nursery currently as are those with Amazon experience.
You should be an effective presenter and negotiator, able to build sound business relationships.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and commitment, self-motivation to plan and execute work, setting priorities, targets, and working to deadlines.
- You will need excellent interpersonal skills, able to work within a closely-knit team, relating well to colleagues and staff.
Salary/Benefits Information: Up to £50,000 basic + bonus + car + benefits
Location: South East/Midlands
Job Reference: SV/30000
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.