Project Sales Manager
- As Strategic Planning Data Analyst you will be ensuring business requirements are met, fully supporting all objectives and targets set by the company, whilst working within the TQM framework.
- You will provide support to the business on data collection and analysis to provide a sound foundation on which to build company direction, developing methods of forecasting to assist with resource and space planning, as well as analysing throughputs in comparison to capability and capacity.
About the Company:
- A large distribution company based in Swindon, who are responsible for distributing parts for the automotive industry.
- Predominantly working for one key client, the dedicated team can also offer expertise and services covering logistics, warehouse management, training, packaging design and quality assurance.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- You will have the ability to analyse and solve problems, schedule activities and set implementation plans.
- You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external customers.
- Prior knowledge of Warehouse Management Software is very important.
Quoting Reference: RO/21111
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.