Internal Sales Manager
- To maximise all opportunity for sales through effective price negotiation and proactive management of projects and customer enquiries.
- Managing either the North of the UK or the South, looking after existing client base, maintaining personal contact with major customers and prospects in order to generate enquiries.
- Proactively sourcing and managing sales leads, generating quotations.
About the Company:
- Delivering engineering solutions that enable global water infrastructure to operate sustainably.
- Providing consultancy on water and drainage infrastructure for new and existing developments, working with multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultants, Developers, House Builders and Contractors.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to build effective and long-lasting relationships with customers and clients.
- Previous experience of working within an internal sales role preferably from within a technical / construction background.
- £20,000 – 25,000 PA
Quoting Reference: RO/20900
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.