Nestlé Territory Sales Executive
- Contract Type
Reach Contact is looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals.
You will be joining the biggest field sales marketing agency in the UK which is why, in return for hard work and dedication, Reach Contact offer comprehensive training, development opportunities and a chance to work with some of Europe's leading brands.
We will offer you the opportunity to develop your sales skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that has evolved considerably over 40 years.
Our people and services deliver optimum results for our clients by driving sales of their products. Our client portfolio shows a breadth of sector, channel and geography.
Our values and our people are inextricably linked. Combined, they define the DNA of our business.
Everyone, living by the values every day, is what allows our team to stand out from the crowd.
If you can deliver a Pragmatic approach to secure Performance with Passion, Pride and Pace to Progress yourself and our client’s success, then we could be looking for you to join us to work on behalf of one of our clients.
REACH welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender
Job Title: Nestlé Territory Sales Executive
Account: Nestlé Confectionery UK
We’re behind some of the world’s best loved brands like Kit Kat, Milky Bar, Rowntrees, to name a few, the list is endless, and we’re always looking for talented people to join us and play their part in a success story that began in the UK in the 1900’s.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join us driving Nestlé’s UK impulse confectionery business.
Geography: Blackburn/ Preston
Package: £18,200 basic + Monthly Performance Related Bonus up to 20% (OTE £21,840) + Car + Pension+ Phone + Tablet
Join Nestlé’s confectionery team as a Territory Sales Executive, and you’ll quickly see with us, sales is about variety.
Within an existing territory of independent and symbol operator convenience outlets, you will offer retailer consultancy on the confectionery category that will mean you can expect to:
- Develop Nestlé Confectionery sales through distribution, display execution and ensuring availability matches demand
- Work with retailers to maximise their confectionery sales and profits across their store
- Support retailers with execution of head office agreed promotional activity
- Operate within a fast paced, KPI led, dynamic environment where your role is to ensure consumers everywhere can be delighted by Nestlé’s confectionery brands
- Use data and insight to fuel commercial conversations with retailers and grow confectionery sales
Successful applicants will need:
- Passion and drive to be the best every time
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent inter-personal skills to build first class customer relationships
- To take ownership to plan success
- A solution focused approach with effective problem solving skills
Experience of sales in an FMCG, retail or similar environment will help, however, if you are driven, passionate and willing to learn we would like to hear from you.
We’re passionate about training and development to bring out the best in our people.
You’ll be joining a highly motivated skilled team, who consistently deliver above and beyond expectation.
You must also hold a full driving license. There may be some extensive travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays
A full job description is available at http://www.reach-contact.com/work/careers/
Apply for Nestlé Territory Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly