Job Title: Brand Manager
Salary: £30-40K (10% Bonus)
Location: Office (flexible hours)
Sector/ Industry: FMCG
VAC – 23111
Do you like a dress down, friendly, collaborative and fun environment?
Do you want to be the Brand Manager for a portfolio that contains some of the biggest confectionery names in the UK?
Would you like the opportunity to have the freedom over your office working hours?
Our client has recently been acquired by a large international confectionery company. As part of that acquisition they have acquired three massive names in the market. You will be the sole Brand Manager for these three big names in the confectionery market. The company are the UK Leader in Pick N Mix sweets into wholesalers and retails (Top 4). They have a great office environment with pool tables, festivals/ events and alpacas! What they look for is someone who is looking to get stuck in and achieve great things in their career. In return you will have the necessary support and tools to develop professionally and personally.
Working alongside the Marketing Director and Marketing Assistant you will tailor UK Brand Plans for three very strong new brands. This will be done in unison with the Swedish and Dutch offices – therefore a small element on international travel will be involved (5-10%). You will be a strong 360 brand manager or an up and coming ABM or JBM that has the ability to look at market research to analyse, plan and execute. You will work cross functionally coordinating plans across trade, sales, operations, customer service, packaging and innovation. This role will take full commitment from a passionate individual who has the ability to push their ideas through.
- A good mix of analytical and creative
- 3 years brand or product management experience (ideally FMCG – confectionery event better)
- Proven ability in Brand Growth
- International experience/ travel in previous roles (preferable)
- Category/ Market Analysis (preferable)
In return you will get:
- Amazing office environment (local alpacas & goats – outside!)
- Pool table – modern refurbishment
- Family Events/ Festivals
- Parking + Health Insurance
- Competitive salary + 10% Annual Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Dress Down
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.