Digital Content Manager
Job Title: Digital Content Manager
Location: London (South West)
Sector / Industry: Beer/ Brewery/ Bars/ Hospitality
Job Reference: RMDCM1812
Do you have a strong written ability?
Are you up to date with innovative ways to drive digital engagement?
Looking to work for a National Leading company in their field?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading quality breweries are looking for a new DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER to join their marketing team. The company are top of the table and represent quality they work alongside the best alcoholic brands companies in the UK and are always first choice when it comes to new products and campaigns. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the food and drive industry as well as an expert in digital content marketing.
Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for supporting the overall digital marketing strategy. You will be tasked with acquiring new customers via digital channels and optimising the company’s digital presence. Through your strong written ability and digital know how you will be a key part of forming the company as an aspirational brand who is adept in bringing in new consumers.
- Maximising traffic & booking conversions
- Innovative digital campaign content
- Email comms strategy
- Sales conversion – interest in to the pubs
- Manage + Implement SEO
- Agency management – SEO, PPC, Paid Social Advertising
- Digital Sales Incentives
- Drive GDPR compliance
- Develop CRM Strategy
- Relaunch and Develop company App
- Review online reputation, ROI, performance
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will be driven, conscientious and talented
- Ideally from a drinks, bars, hotels, hospitality background
- Involved in digital marketing, digital content
- Great written prose – Journalism, English, Creative Writing degree would be amazing although not essential
- Examples of creating innovative digital campaigns
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Robert Moore email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.