Business Development Executive
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business development executive to join our business. The role will be working with our client Britvic Soft Drinks the Business Development Executive role plays an important part in the evolution of Britvic’s outlets contact strategy and enables Britvic to realise a wider range of opportunities that it has been missing out on in recent years.
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team. The role will depend on the Business Development Executive to generate new distribution and volume by creating and leveraging relationships with medium sized regional accounts, In addition building and maintaining an existing customer base.
The role will own and build upon a prospect pipeline of the above businesses that fall within their region. The majority of time and effort will be spent generating opportunities and connectivity with the Licensed Routes-to-market and working to ensure that a steady flow of retention sales calls is maintained.
In addition the Business Development Executive will work closely with and actively support their Britvic colleagues and account teams to create a strong working partnership and mutual success.
The role will report in to the Reach Field Account Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the team have clear direction and objectives as well as accurate and current data against their pipeline.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets.
You will have experience within a sales, FMCG or a retail background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors. You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
You must hold a full driving licence. There may be some travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays.
· New customer dispense contracts
· Management and development of sales within existing customers.
· Develop close connectivity with Licensed RTM partners
· Understand and follow internal equipment procedures to ensure profitability.
· Implement Britvic’s NDP strategy via RTM and Britvic colleagues.
· Effective communication channels with Reach & Britvic key stakeholders.
· Develop expertise in License channel.
· High performer in current role
· Commercial experience of building new business and customer networks
· Knowledge of routes to market for License free on-trade
· Strong local knowledge of area that the territory is centred upon
· Capability to present brand concepts to business owners/customers and to be able to articulate the commercial benefits of working with Britvic
· Strong organisation & planning skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Live within the defined territory boundaries
In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme.