Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Beauty and Personal Care
South Wales / UK Wide
(Will consider the right candidate who lives anywhere in England or Wales)
Key Account Manager needed for a fantastic growing business who focus on a range of exciting products. My client are leaders in skincare and pioneers in beauty.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with key customers and maximizing sales opportunities within them. Ideally with a FMCG background within the convenience/major grocery trade, they must be able to achieve sales targets by managing multiple customers and their respective account plans.
This is a very fast-paced role and requires a can-do and positive attitude. The role will require organisation, creativity and excellent customer service to support the business. You’re going to be conducting regular business analysis and development with key accounts, assisting them to implement strategies that will secure future growth.
You will also benefit from working from home, a company car, a very competitive basic and a generous bonus scheme.
Role and responsibilities:
- Playing an integral role in new business opportunities and take responsibility for the development of new retailers.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales growth through the online direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing retailers, together with generating new business.
- Produce business plans for all existing accounts and look for opportunities to tender own label business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant departments within the business.
- Plan and organise bespoke promotional activity for individual key accounts.
- Manage gross and net profit expectations within each customer, achieving brand specific and commercial objectives.
- Analyse sales data and monitor territory performance in terms of sales and market share growth.
- Maintain excellent on-going knowledge of the company’s products and competitor activity.
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork at all times.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings, attend exhibitions as required.
Must have knowledge and experience:
Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales is essential, coupled with the ability to display an exemplary attitude focused on success. Strong account management and relationship skills are required with experience of managing major national accounts at head office level. Highly self-motivated.
- Personal Care or FMCG background
- Be excellent to have previous experience of selling to the main grocers and multiples including the likes of Boots, Superdrug, ideally personal care account management but not essential.
- Proven account management / commercial experience
- Natural driver of activity
- Flexible, fluid approach able to react to change positively
- Basic salary of 35 – 40 K (depending on experience)
- Car Allowance – 600 per month
- Bonus – 10% of salary
- Home working (need to visit South Wales once a month)
- 20 days + 8 statutory holiday
If you are interested in this position then please APPLY HERE or forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview asap.
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager,