This is unlike most traditional Category Controller positions. You and the team will work across all formats of grocery and impulse / convenience to change shopper behaviour!
You will manage, measure and execute at a senior level, with your team of 2 Managers, but would will not only be commercially credible and astute, but creative in your thought process.
- FMCG and or retail experience of working in Consumer Insights/Category Marketing working in with major retail supermarket/convenience chains.
- Good relationship skills to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer management experience
- Excellent organisational talent for managing multiple tasks/projects & work towards deadlines
- A good analytical mind and an enjoyment of working with numbers.
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to lead a team or autonomously
- Positive can do attitude
An outstanding office environment with great people that can truly showcase their talent in providing real category strategy to deliver the insights!
If the above role sounds like your next move, please apply quoting reference 3049/93gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Category Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly