Job Title: Retail Advisor
Location: Southampton and surroundings
Salary : £21k depending on experience + 10% bonus
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Advisor to join our business. The role will be working with our client Nestle Breakfast Cereals and partners CPW, a Leading brand in the cereal category visiting major retail outlets to increase availability and distribution.
Employed by REACH you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for building and developing customer relationships, driving in-store training plans, accelerating brand performance in terms of awareness and To grow Nestlé’s Breakfast Cereals sales across the Cereals Category through the effective use of data.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets.
Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or a retail background, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors. You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
You must hold a full driving licence. There may be some travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays
Role Responsibilities: (include 3 to 5 role specific bullet points)
* Building and developing customer relationships
* To ensure all products that are ranged in store are on promotion. To investigate and resolve any distribution gap
* Siting relevant incremental displays to prompt impulse sales and cross category purchasing
* Defend Nestlé Cereal’s share of shelf by ensuring key SKUs are available and visible on fixture in line with the Head Office agreed planograms
- Minimum 2-years sales or retailer experience
- Great communication of data
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Tablet , mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme.
Email your CV to Kate.Bradshaw@reach-contact.com
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.