Field Systems & Operations Manager
Field Systems & Operations Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Do you have experience in managing a high performing operations team dealing with sales and data systems preferably in FMCG?
If so we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Field Controller you will be responsible for providing the strategic vision on systems, data insight and processes to drive the performance for UK Consumer sales specifically focused on the Field based McCormick Merchandising Sales team.
- Owns and delivers against the strategic Growth Roadmap pillar developing and driving systems and processes to meet / exceed Consumer Sales ambition against rolling 3-year plan
- Delivers insight and analysis through high performing direct reports to effectively measure impact of McCormick Merchandising team against KPIs
- Owns and manages relationships with Global McCormick IT, external system service providers and other stakeholders to drive on going system and operational efficiency
- Overall responsibility for delivering Merchandised Sales number via Field Operations team and Demand Driven Ordering in line with NAM and Account expectations
- Sets, reviews and manages budgets of areas that are managed by this department which includes MMS Fleet, Logistic Services, Equipment and Consumables. The annual budget for 2019 is $2.3 million.
- GCSE degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in managing a high performing operations team preferably within a FMCG Organization
- Proven experience in working as part of a high performing analytical team
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for analysis and process automation through VBA/Macros
- Ability to use all retail interfaces for data analysis and management for example SAP, Microsoft Office, BW
- Ability to develop tableau solutions
- Ensuring effective communication flow in and out of Operations team up to board level
- Strong leadership skills driving a high performing team
- Ability to manage relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,800 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.