Commercial Manager - Foodservice end user groups
A privately owned supplier of quality bespoke food solutions into the foodservice end user sector is looking to add to their team. This role will take charge of growing the business with pub groups and quick service restuarant groups. This role would suit perfectly someone who enjoys the excitement of driving new NPD agendas, prospecting new business and further expanding ranges within current customers. This is an additional hire due to the company growing and looking to drive new products and NPD solutions.
This is a mid sized privately owned business and the Commercial Director is a hands on entrepreneurial type so this will suit someone from either an SME background or someone from blue chip who wants to work within a less rigid and very flexible business.
• Grow and manage relationships with QSR and pub groups Menu Development / NPD and Buying teams.
• Strategically drive new national business
• Expanding the products with existing customers and opening new doors with new customers.
• Project management and driving the NPD agenda for your customers and prospects
• The successful candidate will have existing contacts within the food service sector.
• In-depth understanding of the process or manufacturing and NPD.
• An ability to manage and develop existing customers by understanding their needs.
• Be commutable to South East England / Northern home counties area.
• Wants a job where you are empowered to drive business growth
Package is negotiable around £45k + car / allowance + pension + bonus.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Richard Parsons on 0131 226 5060.