Ambitious Business Managers needed for an International Exporter
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a leading export wholesale distributor who are looking to fill a couple of vacancies in their team
About the business
Operating as a market leader in their category, our client is looking to further their existing business in multiple territories. The company works at a fast pace and encourages development of their staff.
About the role
As an International Business Manager, you will take commercial ownership of a portfolio of clients across a variety of countries and win new business. This will encompass top to bottom management of the P&L and working with available category resources to help shape your commercial decision making.
- You will have 4-5 years of commercial experience (perhaps selling on a regional or national level)
- You might have something different on your CV that makes you stand out
- Food and non-food experience applicable
- Your CV will demonstrate your ability to work autonomously
- For the France territory you must be able to speak French
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in Commercial, Category, Marketing, NPD and Technical roles in the FMCG sector throughout the UK.