Coffee Field Service Engineer (Traditional & Bean To Cup)
A well – established, rapidly expanding, national supplier of quality coffee equipment and servicing to business throughout the UK.
About the Role:
Working as an experienced Coffee Machine Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for fixing and performing maintenance on a wide range of coffee machines from manufacturers such as; Jura, Shaerer, Rancilio, Bravilor, Astoria and Francino amongst others. You will travel to various client locations within the London area in order to maintain and repair machines on-site.
Your duties will be varied and will include;
- Assess and repair machines as required
- Diagnose problems and repair machines to ensure an acceptable level of future breakdown and identify potential problem areas
- Maintain a full understanding of company products/machines
- Complete paperwork and logging of calls via the remote ‘real – time’ system as required
- Ensure parts are ordered and fitted as necessary
- Ensure all in- warranty parts are processed/returned in a timely manner
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee Machine Field Service Engineer, you must possess the following;
- Coffee engineering/electro – mechanical experience
- Living in the London area
- A knowledge or certification of basic electricity and basic plumbing
- The ability to plan effectively and complete installations professionally and in a timely manner
- A ‘team player’ who works with and supports colleagues
- A professional approach with first – class communication skills
- Previous experience of working within a field based position
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full UK driving license
- A salary of up to £30,000 p.a (DOE)
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company vehicle
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.