Shopper Marketing Executive
SUPER ROLE WORKING IN A SUPER BRANDED BUSINESS!
A great opportunity has been released by this high-growth branded FMCG business who are at the forefront of the UK grocery channel and continues to lead the way in healthy food innovation.
Working in a small Shopper Marketing team, you will drive the growth plans with major retailers with a creative and strategic approach whilst working closely with the commercial and brand teams. You will need high levels of inspiration when working with agency partners and retailer stakeholders to ensure they are on board with the retail and e-commerce business plans. A strong level of attention to detail and analysis skills will be essential when analysing the campaigns and the data that drives opportunity going forward.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience of working in a retail marketing / activation role for either an FMCG company, retailer or consultancy
- Good level of e-commerce / digital experience and analysis skills
- Must have good project management and prioritisation skills
- Have the will to learn and make real difference to such a high-profile brand
- Must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to influence
- Degree educated
- Must be comfortable with working within the M4 corridor / Berkshire area on a daily basis
The ideal candidate with be working in a retail / in-store marketing role within an FMCG business, a retailer or perhaps a shopper type consultancy.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgement or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.