Category Manager - Step up to meet a challenge
A diverse food group is seeing to appoint an experienced category manager with ambition. The company has numerous sites around the UK. As a supplier of chilled foods they enjoy a fast paced working environment where ambitious individuals have the chance to excel and progress. The business is part of large group and the quality of their people is what has made them successful. They reward hard work and dedication with a competitive salary, profit share, retirement savings plan and private health care scheme.
- Develop a strategic category plan to drive performance, in line with the aims & objectives of both the business & retailer
- Lead range & category performance reviews
- Share in an engaging way with customers & internal stakeholders, the latest category performance, trends & insight, with clear recommendations
- Creation & implementation of category & shopper marketing strategies
- Manage and provide development to 1 direct report
- You will be an experienced Category Manager who can demonstrate experience in a similar role working in a fast paced chilled manufacturing or retail environment or Category Executive ready to take the next step in your career
- You will have experience interpreting market and consumer insight data (Nielsen, Kantar, retailer data (especially Dunnhumby) etc.)
- You will be commercial astute with the confidence to turn opportunities into sales
- You will have a proven ability in delivering insightful presentations with impact which deliver tangible outcomes
- You can grow relationships with key stakeholders & influence at all levels
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.