National Account Manager – Luxury Accessories
Our client is a market leading supplier of luxury accessories. This is an established, highly regarded brand that is prominent in the UK and also recognised internationally. Products are reliable, high quality and respected in their prospective category/industry. The business supply a number of key retail channels including high street customers, departments stores and online. The business can like to retain people and can demonstrate a track record of people showing longevity and being well rewarded. Due to a change internally, an opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager to join the team and manage some key retail accounts.
As National Account Manager you will enjoy a varied role and be play an integral part in helping the business grow and develop.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Achieving and exceeding financial targets for designated National Accounts – Likely to include online customers and department stores such as Amazon and John Lewis.
- Monitor key market trends and competitors
- Identify new opportunities and look for new business/accounts the brand are not currently trading with in the UK
- Work closely with other business functions including marketing, brand and merchandising teams
- To analyse, produce and take action on all monthly OTC information from national accounts
- Involvement in selection process for new product lines for key customers
We are searching for candidates with National Account experience in consumer goods. Experience of operating in a category such as fashion, jewellery, watches, toys or gift would all be beneficial or something closely related. If you have experience of selling into the online or department store channel this would also help you make an easy transition into the role. Experience of working cross-functionally with other business functions including marketing, merchandising and brand teams would make you a good fit for the position. You must be a great communicator, personable and good at building relationships in order to be considered.
If you feel you have the right experience please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website