Communications Manager - Gusbourne
Gusbourne is a boutique award winning English sparkling wine importer, they strive to create the finest wines in the world and all of the grapes used in their winemaking are sourced solely from Gusbourne vineyards. Due to expansion plans they are now looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join the team. Working closely and reporting to the Head of Marketing and based in Ashford, Kent.
- Achieving the standards expected of the Gusbourne brand in all activities.
- Developing a communications style for presenting Gusbourne to the international wine market – trade and private consumer focused.
- Authoring regular copy about Gusbourne and our wines (including tasting notes and vintage reports), expressing agreed key messaging coherently and consistently.
- Leading the broadcast of content via owned channels such as social media, email, PPC and our website (ensuring communications are digitally optimised to increase brand reach, social engagement and SEO authority).
- Seeding content and selecting suitable media opportunities to enhance the readership of our stories.
- CRM and database management - ensuring we deliver the right messages to the right audiences at the right time.
- Focusing on relationships with our Heads of Sales and Marketing to ensure effective campaigns take place that drive sales and achievement of targets.
- Supporting the wider sales and marketing teams, providing content and creating other materials as required.
- Ensuring a sufficient commercial focus remains at the heart if not the forefront of all actions undertaken.
- Providing content that enhances our communications broadcasted across social media and other digital channels.
- Contributing relevant insight, information, analysis and commentary to our reports and strategic context papers.
- Working with the wider marketing team to plan suitable campaigns and activities.
- Driving our use of new communication channels – AR, VR and AV.
- Establishing a plan and implementing internal communications.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and command of English language.
- Confidence to address stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to tailor messages to specific audiences, maintaining coherence and consistency.
- Pro-active self-starter, tenacious, trust instincts and makes well-judged decisions.
- Ability to energise, focus and motivate others.
- Creative flair and a keen eye for detail.
- Highly organised with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise at pace.
- Experience and confidence across a variety of functional areas of online marketing including ecommerce, email, social media, SEO, PPC, website performance and maintenance.
- Understanding of the principles of website content management.
- Specific knowledge of our brand and portfolio of premium wines.
- Wine qualifications preferred nut not essential.
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .