Account Manager, design-led brand
Established British brand seeks a confident and positive Account Manager to join their team, to manage their entire portfolio of independent customers, alongside a selection of their key retailers. You will maximise the revenue of these accounts by forming close relationships with them, ensuring that they are selecting the most appropriate products for them in the right quantities.
You will also be strategically approaching new customers that you think would be a good brand fit. For this role, you will have a good background is sales, be confident, organised, have a friendly telephone manner and be great face-to-face.
Duties and responsibilities as Account Manager will include:
- To maximise the revenue of your customers by working with the Buyers on range selection, visual merchandising to increase sales and sell through rates.
- Visiting the larger customers from your account base to discuss new and existing ranges with them.
- Analysing your account base to understand where geographically there are fewer customers located then actively approaching customers within this area to build up the reach.
- Working on new strategic campaigns to bring on new customers.
- Negotiation of all account pricing, terms and conditions to attain the company target margin.
- Handing over all orders to be processed by your administrative support.
- Working with the Head of UK on project-based marketing / sales campaigns and new initiatives.
- Attendance at all relevant company meetings and company trade shows.
Experience and requirements for this Account Manager role:
- 2 years’ sales experience.
- Experience of working directly with retail buyers.
- An appreciation of good design.
- An understanding of the wholesale / retail relationship.
- Excellent telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy skills.
- Good face-to-face skills and strong organisation skills.
- Sociable with a good sense of humour and will have examples of where you have gone the extra mile for the greater good of their company!
Please contact us for a chat about this Account Manager role.