Business Manager, Beverages (Grocery & Convenience)
Business Manager - Beverages (Grocery & Convenience)
Do you want to boost your career in a dynamic and global FMCG company? We are currently looking to recruit a Business Manager to focus on Milk Based Beverages. In this role you will be based at our head office in Leeds and will report to the Head of Beverages. As Business Manager - Beverages you will support the development and implementation of category strategies/plans (12 month to 3-5 year horizon) at a total Beverages level across a portfolio of brands and retail customers, ensuring the delivery of growth for the Beverage category and for Arla Foods. This role will be aligned to the Grocery and Convenience channels
Some of your key responsibilities in the role will include:
- Leading the implementation of a medium-term sales strategy across the Beverages portfolio within the Grocery and Convenience Channels (defined as the following business units - Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Premium, Discounters, Convenience)
- A consistent, instilled focus on achieving new points of retained distribution both in existing and new customers, with particular focus on accelerating our position at Front Of Store and in retailer meal deals
- Monitor performance of category and portfolio sales to drive decisions and corrective actions for the customer and for Arla.
- Support all key stakeholders with in depth beverage category knowledge and translation to recommended actions that allows objective delivery (i.e. business case development, NPD rationale, etc.)
- Keeps abreast of specific customer strategies, priorities and key objectives, and in turn drive ongoing internal alignment.
- Leverage our partnership with our tactical callage partners to accelerate delivery against key measures of distribution and volume
To be successful in this role you will be a graduate-level, results driven individual, with experience of a commercial role within FMCG. With a strategic, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset, you will be able to translate consumer, channel and business needs into concrete business results. Proactive and outgoing you will easily build constructive relationships with customers and across the Arla business. Previous experience of working with grocery and/or convenience customers, soft drinks brands or milk based beverages is preferable but not essential.