Trainee Sales Manager
- Due to planned growth my client is looking to strengthen its sales force with the key appointment of an individual to cover South East & London.
- You will be responsible for generating and managing business from Architects, Designers, End Users and Contractors.
- The job holder will be supporting and growing sales to existing customers and calling on new accounts to introduce the company’s portfolio of products.
- Full training will be given to the successful individual and it is a great opportunity for someone who has experience within the interior design sector to further their career.
About the Company:
- A respected market leader within the Top End Commercial Interiors Sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to expand their sales force with the key recruitment of an additional sales professional to cover South East & London.
- The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with them.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- We are looking for an individual who has a passion for colour and design.
- You could either be working within a commercial interiors showroom presently looking for your first opportunity on the road, or alternatively someone who is an existing sales representative that has a passion for design within the Commercial Interiors sector.
- The key factor is that you have a passion for design/colour.
Location: South East, London
Job Reference: RC/14998
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.