Job Type: Office Manager
Salary: £30,000 -£35,000 depending on experience
Job Reference: CD- 24639
An exciting opportunity to join and gain experience within a fast-growing multinational premium spirits business. This is a full-time, permanent position which will be based at the Central London office. The main purpose of the role is to manage and deliver all legal, office and support activities, resources and events in a manner that promotes the organisation.
- Work with the senior managers and all of their team members who may work in and/or visit the London office, to create and maintain an impressive and conducive work environment
- Assisting General Counsel with Legal & Compliance requirement including: annual group insurance negotiations, drafting of legal documentation of forms etc
- Ensure that visitors are professionally and warmly received and impressed by the London office environment and condition. Manage meeting room bookings, liaise with team members.
- Manage activities, conferences and events that may take place in the London office and/or in nearby locations off-site or for the group, such as staff parties, client visits etc
- Implement and execute efficient and effective office support administrative procedures
- Provide Executive Assistant support to the Chairman, Group General Counsel and MD, including complex diary management, travel and accommodation, meetings in the office and outside as well as client dinners. Processing corporate card and cash expenses each month. Work closely with the CEO’s PA on diary management and monthly executive meetings.
- Liaise with IT team to ensure smooth running of telephone and IT systems.
- Control of London office budget and regular interaction with finance.
- Supplier management, including finding cost savings or improvement in process. Ordering office supplies and consumables via approved suppliers.
- On-boarding new starters including ordering IT equipment, assigning desk, welcome pack and induction.
- Responsibility for office Health & Safety including First Aid and Fire Marshal roles.
- Must have Personal/Executive Assistant experience
- You are the face of the office so need to be passionate, engaging and a self-starter
- An entrepreneurial and can-do attitude to ensure you succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Personable and confident
- Attention to detail and resilience is vital to succeed within the role
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To contact directly call Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.