Senior National Account Manager
Job Type: Senior National Account Manager – Grocery : Tesco / One-Stop
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Food - Snacking)
Job Reference: VAC-24637
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Grocery Senior National Account Manager for a fun, dynamic, branded snacking company.
As a SNAM you will be responsible for working with some of their most important customers to accelerate the growth of the business through existing and new product ranges. You will have full P&L responsibility, input into commercial, category and NPD strategy, and will own the relationship with these customers.
You will be joining an expanding company which offers learning and a huge opportunity for you to grow and develop, surrounded by a smart, modest and agile team.
- Delivery of the company’s sales and profit targets for key UK Grocery accounts
- Full P&L accountability and budget management
- Ensure a strong working relationship within a relatively small and inclusive team
- You will help build and shape the Grocery Strategy, develop relationships with your focus Grocer Tesco and Sell-In
- Working closely with their category team, deliver a brilliant category driving JBP
- Key will be feeding back grocery insights to the business and deliver the performance course-correcting plans
- You will own the grocery demand forecast for your accounts, working collaboratively with supply to ensure availability
- Manage your grocery admin!
- You will have delivered within a commercial, branded FMCG company for at least 3 years
- Responsible for one of the big four grocers in the past (ideally Tesco), for at least one whole JBP cycle, with full P&L responsibility
- Brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills
- Results orientated, think commercially
- You will be a naturally great sales-person and strong brand ambassador
- Ambitious and curious individual
- You like being pushed and stretched to the best of your ability
- You will have a passion for working within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Own your business/account
- Able to come in and learn the business inside out at speed
- Responsible to deliver key priorities so that the whole team hits budget
- Proactive and passionate personality
- Work collaboratively and build winning plans with their trade partners
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, alternatively, submit your application via the link.