National Sales Manager - Impulse
Nigel Wright are delighted to be partnering with a market-leading non-alcoholic drinks company with an instantly recognisable brand that is closely associated with sporting and music events. They are looking to recruit an outstanding National Sales Manager to manage their most prestigious Impulse accounts in south- east England
• Educate, train & develop Regional Account Executives in Account Management Principles, ways of working, standards and expectations. This will include a clear understanding of P&L, legal terms & business planning.
• Continually review and measure team inputs and contributions to the overall strategy.
• Support team to successfully negotiate joint business plans with key multiple groups and identify opportunities.
• Ensure up to date job descriptions exist for all direct reports
• Communicate and review induction plans and carry out probationary reviews for any new starters
• Interview and recruit any vacancies with HR in line with job budget and agreed timescales
• Extensive FMCG background
• Minimum <5 years regional or national account sales management experience
• Experience of leading large sales teams and evidence of KPI delivery
• Confident presenter to large and small audiences
• Territory management
• Sales planning and understanding the customer with strong interpersonal client relationship skills
• Comfortable analyzing data and developing appropriate action plans
• Valid UK driving licence.