Head of Sales
Head of Sales
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a fast growing, successful outdoor lifestyle clothing Brand in Dorset.
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of Sales to lead the business through an exciting period of growth.
Established for over a decade, the brand is stocked by over 800 independent retailers along with an impressive national accounts portfolio which now includes Next, House of Frazer, Kaleidoscope and many more.
With a focus on growing globally, there are over 5 distributors currently in the network, with this growing year on year.
Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic company with a head office based a stone's throw from the beach in idyllic Poole, Dorset.
The job holder will enjoy a negotiable basic salary plus a performance based bonus scheme that will fully reward contribution, a Company car and all business expenses.
This is an opportunity to participate in the senior team of a successful and ambitious business.
- Salary £50,000 -£60,000
- Bonus/OTE - 20% uncapped
- Company Car
- Additional - Mobile Phone, Pension, Laptop.
- Clothing Allowance
As Head of Sales you will be office based, leading a sales team of 5 in the UK, 5 International distributors and a small back-office team.
With travel throughout the UK mainly. You will work with the Managing Director and Operations Director to devise and deliver a growth strategy that encompasses independent retail, Key Accounts and Export Sales.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Strategic planning to lead the business to its next stage of growth
- Managing and supporting the field sales team - to deliver kpi's
- Meetings with new and existing key accounts to review new season ranges
- Performance reviews with European distributors.
- Identify new export distributor opportunities
- Lead the sales trade exhibitions - approximately 6 each year (5 UK, 1 overseas)
We are looking for a highly skilled Head of Sales, with strong management skills and experience of selling a brand into leading UK retail accounts.
In addition, you will be;
- Based in Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset in order to be accessible to the office.
- Experienced in handling key accounts and understanding the buying cycle.
- A proven track record as a sales leader at both an operational and strategic level.
- A driven, dynamic and results focussed individual - with strong problem solving capabilities
- Proven skills in negotiation and presentation.
- Happy to roll their sleeves up and be a team player