Are you looking for an environment that encourages you to progress? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop on your numerical skillset into a more commercially rounded role?
Signature Career Management are partnered with an FMCG organisation based in the North West that can offer you just that!
Due to internal promotion an exceptional opportunity has arisen to join an exciting and fast paced business that is a market leader in its sector. Specialising in own label products and supplying to the major retailers, this is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress in their career to take the next step.
The business has a great focus on developing their people from within in an energetic and supportive environment. This is the perfect opportunity for you to bring your personality and ambition to a role with analytical roots in order to maximise sales and opportunity.
Key responsibilities include –
- Maintain, update and distribute all pre agreed reports to the business.
- Creation and presentation of insightful and factual information (e.g. 30/60/90, JBP) to the key customer on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with internal teams to optimise operational capability and service levels on supplied products to the key customer.
- Work collaboratively with the key customer to ensure effective execution of promotional activity and major events such as Christmas, Easter and Key Range Change periods.
- Conducting post promotional reviews including forecast accuracy analysis and liaising with all parties to deliver improvement.
- Understand and achieve these supply chain departmental KPI’s to drive on-going progress against company objectives.
- Develop and maintain an evidence base to support and aid the decision making process for both base and promotional forecasts, collaboratively agreeing volumes and timings with both the account manager and customer trading teams.
Successful Applicants –
- Currently work with manufacturer or retailer within FMCG.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform a technical analyst role and a customer facing role together.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Capable of quickly solving problems under pressure.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience in retailer systems i.e. Retail Link preferable.
- Comfortable at analysing EPoS and range data.
If you think this meaty opportunity is for you then HIT APPLY!!!!!