Senior Category Manager (x1 direct report)
Senior Category Manager - based South East - £Highly Attractive + Car + Package
This is an opportunity not to be missed for any South East based Category Marketing professional!
Our client is known globally & in the UK as a premium FMCG brand, established in the category due to its heritage & passion for quality. With a relatively small close knit team in the UK (turnover c£80 million), they care passionately about bringing the best quality product to consumers across the world. In double digit YoY growth and still retaining their independent edge by being family owned, they also have a category leading brand present across 50 countries+ today. On their behalf we are now recruiting for a Senior Category Manager to join their Commercial team.
This person will be responsible for developing category strategy, implementing customer category plans, adding value to brand planning and customer relationships as well as managing a direct report.
To be successful in this role the candidate will :
- Already be operating as a proven Category Marketing professional
- Developing first class customer relationships through delivering first class category expertise
- Creating relationships based on Category Management & Ranging Advice
- Proven success of building partnerships with retailers
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Use of IRI/AC Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Kantar, Retailer EPOS
With great prospects for further progression internally, if this is you then please hit Apply!
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to us ASAP. Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website