Sales Director - Capital Equipment
Our client provides capital equipment to hotels, restaurants, coffee shops and office buildings and are seeking a Sales Director. This role will suit someone who has experience of selling capital equipment or services into this customer base. Relevant backgrounds we are interested in include vending, coffee machines, water or waste systems etc.
- Working with the Commercial Director to formulate and then implement the sales strategy
- Leading, managing and developing the sales team (16 total, 4 direct)
- Developing budget plans for NSV, margin and volume
- Build strong relationships with senior level contacts within key customers
- Ensuring that marketing strategy is well executed across all accounts
- Managing product pricing in line with company targets and sales strategy
- Setting sales targets and ensuring that the team are meeting and exceeding these targets including NSV, distribution, product mix etc.
- Managing sales related costs within budget parameters
- Delivering accurate forecasts for customer sales
- Ensures all control procedures are understood by team and monitored regularly.
- Forms a high performance sales team through on and off the job training in line with the company strategy, and conduct regular documented people reviews in line with company standards
We are looking for an exceptional leader who will work closely with the Commercial Director and MD to deliver exceptional results. The culture of the business is very people-centric and our client wants someone who will inspire and lead the sales team in a friendly and approachable way. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Enable employees to learn, develop and progress by providing constructive feedback and managing performance
- Lead by example, inspiring others and treating the team fairly.
- Being strategic in your thinking and recognising opportunities to get results
- Deliver business results by setting and achieving ambitious but realistic goals and targets
- Demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills in order to drive team success
- Be a proven sales team leader within a relevant product area and customer base
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply today. Our client is looking to hold first stage interviews in December.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Director - Capital Equipment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly