Exciting opportunity to join a top UK toy business with excellent opportunities to progress.
My client is one of the top Toy companies in the UK and are still privately owners. They have a range of fun , exciting brands both indoor and outdoor toys and equipment. The business invests heavily in marketing to grow there brands into well established and recognisable ones. They sell in to over 40 countries worldwide and has a growing portfolio of brands and products.
Sales Support / Sales Admin
Our day-to-day duties could include:
- Answering customer enquiries over the phone, by email both retail and end consumer
- Processing high volume or orders,
- Processing credit card payments
- Using customer systems to process orders and print labels
- Using in house system to arrange bookings and processing delivery notes to the warehouse
- Dealing with couriers on a day to day basis
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Working to deadlines on time crucial accounts
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
Sales Support / Sales Admin :
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Self starter, motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise own workload with attention to detail
- Ability to learn multiple customer IT systems (training will be given)
- Previous experience in an administrative or sales background.
- Work well within a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate in a clear, well structured, concise manner.
- Good working understanding of Microsoft programmes incl Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
£21,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary + Benefits