Coffee Business Development Manager
One of the UK’s most well – established, family owned, innovative bespoke beverage solution providers to the catering sector, offering a complete integrated product service including; beverage stations, quality ingredients, marketing support and aftercare.
About the Role:
Working as a Business Development Manager, your goal will be to expand business in the Midlands and North, driving sustainable financial growth by range selling to existing customers and acquiring new customers that fit into the target customer profile through exploiting your own personal network.
The role will be predominantly face to face selling and will require daily contact with the head office and a bi weekly meeting in the Head Office.
You will be the face of the company; creating and executing an effective sales strategy.
Your duties will be varied and will include;
- Develop a growth strategy focused on opening new accounts and increasing the product range in existing accounts
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients from your own network of contacts
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for existing customer spend and new accounts opened
- Carry out structured account management visits to review the performance of the account in accordance with SLA’s
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior decision makers
- Attend relevant exhibitions
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of National Business Development Manager, you must possess the following;
- Previous experience and proven success in a face to face business development role
- Knowledge and experience gained from within the coffee industry
- The ability to build, manage and maintain existing relationships
- Target driven with a ‘hunter’ approach to new business
- Experience of selling into NHS, leisure, education or contract catering industries would be beneficial
- A genuine passion for coffee
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation abilities
- Effective time management and planning skills
- A full UK driving license
In return for your role as Business Development Manager, you will receive;
- A basic salary of up to £35,000 p.a (possibly negotiable depending on experience)
- £60k OTE
- Company car/car allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Other company benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.