Business Development Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world leader in the FMCG industry as a Business Development Executive across the East Midlands & East Anglia area.
A world leader in the FMCG industry, providing a variety of both own label and well known branded products across more than 140 countries.
Our client supplies to a range of channels including major highstreet retailers, convenience retailers, online retailers and foodservice accounts.
As the Business Development Executive, reporting in to the National Field Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing an area of around 500 convenience accounts including independent retailers, petrol stations and forecourts across the East Midlands and East Anglia region.
The Business Development Executive is a consultative and educational role; you will need to build solid relationships with your accounts in order to achieve strong brand distribution across your area.
The role is 50% account management and 50% new business focused, you will be expected to create your own journey plan and have authority to manage your own diary, aiming to achieve 5 account visits per day.
- Experience within FMCG field sales
- Convenience channel experience would be highly desirable although not essential
- Experience in the vending industry would also be beneficial
- Proven track record in account management and new business
- Results orientated, tenacious and self-driven approach
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Based in the East Midlands or East Anglia region
- Full, UK driving licence
- Up to £29,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Quarterly bonus
- Company car