Internal Account Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and innovative fashion accessories company as an Internal Account Manager.
Our client is a well-established fashion & accessories company who are fresh and dynamic, they have an in house design team which enables them to meet market demands and develop the latest styles. The company are consistently growing and pride themselves on the high class service of their sales team and quality of their products.
This is a great opening for someone who might have experience in telesales or internal account management or even someone who has strong customer service/sales skills who would like to get in to a B2B sales role with opportunities to progress!
As the Internal Account Manager, reporting in to the Sales Director; you will be responsible for supporting the Regional Sales team on the company's portfolio of UK independent retailers and also their export accounts. The Internal Account Manager will focus on both retaining and growing existing accounts alongside developing new business.
This is an office based role: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
You must be based within a commutable distance to work from the office in Worcestershire on a daily basis.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in telesales or internal account management would be highly beneficial
- High level customer service and sales skill set
- Experience and/or passion for fashion and accessories is desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Confident working in sales on the telephone
- Based within a commutable distance to Worcestershire
- Basic salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience