Regional Account Manager
- My client is a long-established supplier of an extensive range of products for the Nursing and Care sector.
- They provide everything from beds to disposable tableware. They are a friendly and professional business that has doubled in size in the past 4 years.
- A real success story, there is a new role as they continue to expand the sales teams.
- Sales of a broad portfolio of products to Nursing and Care Homes.
- Management of existing accounts to drive growth whether it is in terms of volume or the addition of further products from the portfolio.
- Generation of new business by following up leads and cold calling.
- Build and maintain long standing relationships with clients and maintain regular call cycles with major accounts.
- Participate and engage in supplier product training sessions and pro-actively demonstrate products to your clients.
- We are looking for a competent, driven and well-rounded sales professional who is able to grow sales through management of existing accounts plus generation of new accounts in the Care sector.
- You should have existing experience of sales within this or a related industry and must have sold a range of different products. An understanding/experience selling to the care sector would be advantageous.
- This is a great chance to join a business with exciting growth plans, a reputation for staff retention and excellent well established relationships with their customers and suppliers.
In reward there is a very competitive package on offer that includes good basic salary and package and an attractive bonus scheme.
Region: South East England
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.