- A respected and high-quality garden products supplier.
- Inherit an established sales area with potential for growth.
- Deal with independent and multiple accounts.
This British manufacturing business has a quality reputation that goes back 150 years. As a major supplier to all DIY ‘sheds’, major builders merchants and garden centre groups they have extensive distribution that requires field sales support.
The role of Sales Representative
Home based, you will work as a key member of the field sales team, planning your time to cover East Anglia – visiting customers on a journey cycle that maximises contact time. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing each customer’s sales potential to establish an effective journey plan.
- Create specific objectives for every customer that will increase sell-through.
- Build strong relationships with all decision makers and store staff.
- Provide product training and merchandising support.
- Achieving sales and activity targets.
- Feedback of market issues to the Sales Manager.
Candidate Profile – Sales Representative:
This is an opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative of Field Merchandiser to representative a quality business in a well-established area
Specifically, we are looking for:
- A home location in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk or Suffolk.
- A proven track record of success in a field-based sales or merchandising role.
- Experience of dealing with retailers is essential – ideally in the DIY or garden trade.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- An enthusiastic, positive and sociable character.
- The ability to merchandise and provide in-store product training.
- A great communicator at all levels with excellent negotiating, influencing and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated with the desire and determination to achieve results.
The job holder will enjoy a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme that fully rewards achievement. In addition, they offer a company car, fuel card, mobile and laptop.
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine recruitment
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
Job reference: NH/21192
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.