Regional Account Manager Grocery
Job Title: Regional Account Manager Grocery
Location: Field based – South and Midlands
Salary: c£38,000 + bonus- negotiable upon experience
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to join our business. The role will be working with our client Britvic Soft Drinks – the largest supplier of branded still soft drinks and the number two supplier of branded carbonated soft drinks in GB.
Employed by REACH, you will be joining our high-performing team and will have the responsibility of building and developing relationships with key stakeholders within the client’s commercial team and their customers’ regional teams within the Grocery channel.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that firmly believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. The right candidates will be bright, articulate and motivated to exceed targets.
Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG, grocery background and you will be excited about representing a great brand, show initiative, resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
You must hold a full driving licence. There may be extensive travel in this role and the need for some overnight stays.
Role Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders to seek out opportunities to increase in-store sales in line with the client’s strategic priorities and current KPIs.
- Facilitate improved compliance of head office agreed promotional space
- Use of client’s in-house CRM/EPOS data system to track and drive sales opportunities, improve performance for the client’s and their customers.
- Manage the regional investment pot effectively to deliver a positive return on investment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels.
- Knowledge/experience of the Grocery channel.
In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, Laptop, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Apply for Regional Account Manager Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly