A fantastic position to work for a budding indulgent snack SME brand as their Marketing Executive. They are now shaking up the snack category with their award winning product ranges. After a massive growth year they are looking for a bright and creative individual to work closely with both the founder and head of marketing to take the brand to the next level.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Helping the Head of Marketing with all strategic marketing.
- Creating and managing new products in line with company's vision
- Creative ownership of creating POS and marketing media content and marketing signage
- Supporting on big PR campaigns and launches including working closely with the external PR agency, designers, printers and photographers in a timely manner.
- Managing of all in store tastings, consumer & trade events and organise brand awareness events.
- Build brilliant team of Brand ambassadors to be the face of the business at events.
- Take ownership for creating content and day to day management for all social media accounts. Build and manage social media influencer marketing campaign.
- Manage running daily communication and website
Key Skills of the Marketing Executive
- Relevant marketing experience preferably in a food or drink brand (though open to other industries)
- Educated to degree or equivalent with a preferably marketing
- Basic design abilities working with Adobe Photoshop/illustrator/InDesign
- Excellent experience creating content and using social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Detail oriented and first rate organisational skills
- Ability to produce impeccable copywriting
- Free breakfast
- Team social events monthly
- Development, training and fantastic progression opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity at this fast growing premium snack company please register your interest by clicking the link below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly