Business Development Executive
Don't delay apply today and start 2019 in a great new job! Full-time Business Development Executive required to work for CPM selling the confectionary giant's Mars Wrigley's iconic brands in independent stores. £24,198 per annum, plus a bonus of up to £1000 plus mileage / travel expenses
Ideal location: Sidcup
Territory covering: SE London (including postcodes SE, BR, DA, RM)
Our Flexible Mars Business Development Executives will be:
Using your own car, you would be employed by CPM as a full time Sales Representative / Flexible Business Development Executive working on the Mars Team. Whilst this role will have its own defined stores to visit, you will also be deployed within the same region as a flexible resource to cover both holidays and support with vacant areas as required. Visiting independent and convenience stores in your area, you will be promoting and driving sales of the Mars and Wrigley's product range.
Using your excellent relationship building skills you will quickly be seen as the Mars and Wrigley's expert in store and will be able to influence retailers to buy stock from you and place orders, in addition to gaining their agreement to maximise the visibility of the products and promotions in-store too.
Each week you will visit the designated cash and carry to collect confectionery stock to sell to retailers. During your visits you will also gather invaluable knowledge and insight about competitors' activities in store which you will share with your wider team. You will be provided with a company tablet, enabling you to report back after each of your calls on your achievements.
You would enjoy this Business Development role if you:
* Want to be part of an award-winning team, who are supportive and collaborative with a real 'one team' mentality
* Are looking for the opportunity to start or continue a career in sales, or have previous retail experience
* Are self-motivated, curious and questioning, always seeking ways to improve things
* Are a great communicator, a real people-person
* Pride yourself in doing a great job and want to represent a market leader and their brands
* Like to achieve results
* Want a great full-time sales representative job, working 40 hours per week
* Full UK driving licence essential and you will need to own car you are happy to use for business (mileage paid)
Why work for us?
This is a great full-time role, working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday, working in a supportive, friendly and award winning field sales team
CPM will offer you unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to be your very best. In addition, there are fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress your career within CPM.
If you'd like to represent the iconic Mars and Wrigley's brands and join our great team, then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer