FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Basic Salary - £35,000 - £39,000 + 28 days holiday + negotiable bonus
Location: Cornwall (support with relocation available if necessary)
My client is a leading privately-owned Hotel in the South West of England that has award winning restaurants on site. They currently have a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Operations Manager and are looking for an experienced hospitality professional, ideally with experience in managing a busy 4* and above food offering.
The picturesque venue hosts 2 restaurants, both with at least one AA Rosette, as well as a Spa and café. They place real value on locally sourced, fresh food which attracts both the local community and tourists.
The main duties of this position will include:
- Working alongside the Executive Chef and Restaurant Managers to ensure an exemplary 5* service is delivered without fail to every guest
- P+L responsibility,
- setting budgets and driving GP’s
- Development and innovation of the Wine and Cocktail offerings
- Managing the wage % and general oversight of rotas
The client is looking for a motivated candidate, and someone who can quickly gel with the current team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within quality 4/5* hotels at Food and Beverage Management level.
- Be highly organised and have the ability to organise a team
- Possess good problem solving skills,
- be proactive, with the ability to manage staff rotas/wage percentages
- Be able to plan, direct and execute conferences, weddings and large events
- Set and adhere to aspirational goals in partnership with the Hotel Manager.
- Ensure a 5* level of service is consistently delivered to every guest·
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to their maximum potential
- Strive to continually drive forward improvements in both products and services
- Have good food safety and health and safety knowledge
If you believe you have the desired qualities for this exciting opportunity then please send a CV to email@example.com or call on 0113 2054 970 for more information