Marketing Executive – On Trade
Title: On Premise – Marketing Executive
Location: Central London
Salary: Highly attractive - Based on experience
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employees development and training, providing an enjoyable experience with some outstanding opportunities and fantastic company benefits.
This Marketing Executive role is to cover an existing account base on a national platform and also focus on new business elements whilst creating and developing brand new concepts to benefit and influence brand awareness. Reporting to a Marketing Manager will give you excellent commercial visibility throughout the company and the foundations to build on a successful future. Working closely with the sales team will also give you the responsibility to implement activity, create unique events and concepts that will drive joint sales throughout the company. This role is perfect if you want your innovation and creativity expressed through a market leading brand, as well as balancing a central London lifestyle whilst focusing on a career within a huge business!
- Develop and drive insight-led concepts and ideas
- Managing an existing customer base and tracking new business opportunities.
- Manage the creation and implementation of all marketing materials
- Support your line manager in delivery of the wider channel and company initiatives.
- Create and deliver campaigns and events that will make an impact on key customers.
- Creative thinker with solution based mind-set
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience
- Understanding of outlet operations if possible & National On-Premise landscape
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Autonomous, self-starter with an ability to take initiative
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for a successful career with a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website