Supply Chain Coordinator
An established business in the food & drinks industry who are regarded as one of the UK's best in the sector are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator. The business is experiencing growth and are looking for high-calibre professionals to join their dynamic team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to get involved across the supply chain at the business. You will be involved with liaising with logistics, suppliers, and customers, administrative duties, and working closely with the marketing team.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ordering goods from suppliers.
- Managing Customer relationships.
- Supporting the team with Logistics and Inventory responsibilities.
- Order Processing through the business' EDI system.
- Managing 3PLs and tracking deliveries.
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain environment.
- Analytical thinker.
- A team player who is willing to get their hands stuck in with responsibilities outside of their own.
- Systems experience is preferred (JDE, SAP, Navision or the equivalent).
- FMCG or Alcohol experience is desired but not essential.