Surgical Sales Specialist
- An award winning Surgical Sales business, who are expanding their commercial team.
- Promoting the company's successful fast moving consumable product portfolio.
A credible surgical sales business, with a fantastic reputation in the market, specialising in 3 core business silos; Neuro and Head & Neck, Fast Moving Consumable Surgical products and Vascular and ICU. Currently in a period of growth and investing in the commercial team, this is a fantastic time to join the business.
The culture is collaborative and warm, employees are personable and work with autonomy.
The Surgical Sales Specialist is a field based role, promoting a range of surgical fast moving consumables to maximise sales on the Midlands territory (Birmingham, Worcester, Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Cambridgeshire). This is a consultative role, liaising with Theatre Clinical Professionals across a spectrum of therapy areas, including; Orthopaedic, Vascular, GI and General Surgery.
The role will be fast paced, requiring a dynamic sales professional to work quickly and accurately. You will need to ensure a continuous learning approach to build and maintain credibility with your customer base.
The successful candidate will business plan with the support of your Regional Sales Manager, in order to prioritise effectively and drive growth.
This opportunity will suit a rounded Sales Professional who is comfortable with new business generation and account management. The rewards are high for strong performers.
To be successful in the Surgical Sales Specialist role, you will exhibit the following qualities:
- Experienced Medical Sales Professional (ideally from a Theatre Sales background)
- Strong track record in achieving objectives.
- Business development and account management skills.
- Consultative and customer centric style.
- Ability to network and engage at a strategic level.
- High earnings potential
- High, uncapped commission structure
- Company car or car allowance
- Additional benefits package
- A supportive, collaborative culture, with development opportunity