NAM – Waitrose & Discounters
Title: NAM – Waitrose & Discounters
Salary: c£55k, Fully Expensed Car, Pension and Healthcare.
Our premium, category leading FMCG client is looking to add an ambitious National Account Manager to the team following another year of growth. The company has grown from £20million to £70million+ in the past 11 years and has grown 50%+ over the past 7 years. A genuinely exciting business based in Surrey that continue to be employee focused with regards to rewarding success and progression. The business operates across both brand and private label offering a diverse product portfolio.
This NAM position has become available due to an internal promotion. This NAM role on Waitrose and Discounters is one of the most vital customer bases in the company. This position internally is viewed as a stepping stone into a bigger role within 18 months
- Must have at least 3+ full trading cycles as a National Account Manager.
- Currently working for a reputable food manufacturer.
- Must have P&L responsibility and fully accountable for the JBP.
- Commercially strong with a keen eye for detail.
- Branded or Private label experience welcome.
- You must be career driven and naturally ambitious – your next role could be a Controller position.
- Ideally someone that has completed a graduate scheme. Must be at least degree educated.
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/15074/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for NAM – Waitrose & Discounters
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly