Business Development Manager (Water Filters)
Cavendish Maine are delighted to be partnering with a leading UK based water treatment wholesaler. A subsidiary of a multimillion £ turnover business, this UK based firm are going from strength to strength and are looking to dominate the UK Speciality Coffee Market with their state of the art filtration systems.
The Business Development Manager position will fill a key component of the company’s strategy for building its sales pipeline, market share, turnover and profit in the coffee sector. The candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing leads, using existing contacts and relationships to close opportunities and driving growth. It is essential therefore the candidate has previous experience of working in the coffee sector, especially at the machine dealer/roaster level.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create a journey plan that achieves the business targets.
- Build trusting relationships with end users.
- Present and educate the end user about the benefits of this state of the art product.
- Identify new opportunities.
The person for this BDM role:
We are looking for an experienced Coffee sales professional with a background at machine/roaster level. You don’t need to have sold filtration systems but someone who is interested in this area would be beneficial. In addition, we are looking for:
- Based on the M4 Corridor. The majority of business is M4/London.
- A dynamic individual and a self-starter.
- A proven track record in customer retention.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
Generous performance based bonus on achievement of key objectives. Company car, smart phone, laptop. If you’ve read this far then great, keep going and send in an application or contact Mike at the Cavendish Maine office.
Region: Bristol – London (M4 Corridor)
Salary: £35,000 + company vehicle + bonus + Perkbox Membership
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.