Our client is a premium hot beverages business with an exceptional brand and reputation in their category. The brand has a strong focus on quality, ethical trading and have their employees at the heart of their decision making.
Their products are sold into hotels, restaurants, bars and office spaces ranging from independents through to high-profile chains and everything in between. They are a founder-led business and are now looking for an exceptional MD to run the show and to help take the business to the next level.
The key competencies we need are:
- Leadership - building confidence and fierce loyalty from your team
- Loyalty - to the brand/ethics/team/suppliers and development
- Strategic thinking to optimise core business performance and to identify the next areas of focus for sustainable growth
- Responsibility and accountability - measuring, reporting & delivering performance individually and through other against budgets and KPIs
- Numbers - focused on understanding of the figures that support our business
- Getting things done even though you might not have previous experience
- Finding solutions to problems or opportunities that weren't planned
- Overseeing / executing Project management
- Customer contracts - supporting the sales team
- Good working knowledge of sales and marketing with a strong understanding of the HoReCa and retail channels
This role would suit a tenured MD or someone at Sales / Commercial Director level looking to take a step up. It is important that you have experience and working knowledge of a number of functions within a business i.e. not purely sales or marketing for example. A good working knowledge of retail and HoReCa is desired.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.