Senior Research Executive
The Senior Research Executive will be joining a Global business based in Newcastle. My client are looking for candidates with a strong background in Research and Market analysis, experience in research methodologies and experience working directly with customers.
The client are a global business in Newcastle, North East England.
The Senior Research Executive will be responsible for industry research, data manipulation and insight generation in the form of reports and presented deliverables. You will be tasked with improving the strength of internal industrial data and work directly with customers.
The successful Senior Research Executive will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Demonstrable background in a commercial research and market analysis position
- Strong working knowledge of research methodologies, including statistical analysis and data gathering techniques
- Experienced in the preparation of reports and the communication of insight to external and internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail, with a proven ability to deal with abstract, and imperfect data sets
- Experience with full Microsoft Office Suit and, ideally, Microsoft SQL and Power BI
- Experience in commercial negotiations with external customers, proposal and contract creation
- From an in-house or agency (research or marketing) background would be considered
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping skills - able to deliever projects on time to the highest quality
Excellent opportunity within a growing office in the North East and part of a global business. Competitive salary plus benefits.